Nourish to Thrive: Small Group Support
Are you ready to finally let go of the diet mentality and limiting beliefs?
Do you want to feel confident in your own skin and embrace a lifestyle of nutrient-dense, delicious food that nourishes, energizes and fuels your energy and well-being? Need some help in deciphering the latest trends and finding your own individual path? Want to learn how to release cravings and find flexibility all while addressing your specific health goals?
Join us for NOURISH TO THRIVE: Small Group Nutrition Support with Tami Rowh, Well Fed Yogi, Registered Dietician, Mindful Eating Specialist and Yogi
Kick-off Meeting – Saturday, June 9th form 12 to 1:30 pm with Tami
What does it entail?
- A 16-week program, with a new session beginning June 9th
- Maximize your time investment blending semi-weekly meetings and virtual support. Pre-scheduled group meetings occur every 2-3 weeks.
- Specific action steps and homework to foster progress
- Email content to support group lessons
- Facebook forum for greater communication, accountability and support
- Maximizing nutrition in a healthy lifestyle
- Exploring the use of “macros” in healthy meal planning
- Fine tuning for unique dietary needs
- Exchanging the “diet” mentality for “life”style mentality
- Mindfulness as part of a non-diet approach
- Planning for a lifetime — nutrition for chronic disease reduction and management
Investment: $140 total (only $35 per month) – great value compared to individual counseling at $350
Limited spots available for greater attention and focus.