ONE CHOICE, ONE BEHAVIOR, ONE CHANGE
A Lifestyle-Based, 17-Week Nutrition Program
Tuesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
January 8th – April 30th
Gain new confidence, practical skills and focused strategies — learn how small, incremental choices can lead to BIG changes in mind and body. Using an evidence-based curriculum, our certified health coach will lead weekly sessions on small, maintainable choices to progress in your wellness journey.
You will receive:
- Weekly handouts with information on that week’s goal/change to solidify each class discussion
- Access to private FB group to provide on-going support throughout the week and to offer another opportunity for connection and growth
- Guidance from fitness professional on at-home exercises specifically designed for beginners
- Assistance in individual goalsetting and action planning
- Group support and accountability
- Access to group leader for questions and guidance
No quick fixes or gimmicks — just real-life discussions, support and problem solving. Designed with everyone in mind, especially those who feel they may not “fit” anywhere else in the fitness culture.
Your investment: $225.00
Presented by: Tani Wojcinski
A leader in the health industry for 20 years, Tani holds a degree in exercise physiology and certifications in fitness, personal training and health coaching. She brings a unique background through her experience in worksite health promotion and medical wellness.
Pre-registration is required. Limited spots available.