Embody’s number one priority is always your safety and overall wellbeing. In order to balance our current social environment and mandates, while maintaining our dedication to serving our members’ and participants’ health, we have outlined our commitments to the reopening process. As a community, we also respectfully ask for your cooperation and understanding in honoring our expectations. With dedicated actions by our team and through the conscientious efforts of our tribe, we will be able to continue our mission of empowering individuals in their wellness – progressing strength in body and mind whether in a physical location or virtual environment TOGETHER. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
CURRENT SERVICE OFFERINGS:
+ Outdoor Fitness and Yoga Classes
+ Live Stream Classes
+ Filming of Fitness and Yoga Videos
+ Personal and Small Group Training
*Embody is not currently offering indoor classes.
A. Physical Distancing
To ensure your business complies with physical distancing requirements, you agree that you will do the following:
- Ensure 6 feet of social distancing in hallway, classroom and outdoor environments
- Tightly confined spaces (women’s restroom) only occupied by one person at a time
- Clear guidelines and expectations on social distancing have been distributed to members, clients and all participants through measures including:
b. Website Posting
c. Social Media Communication
d. In-Studio Signage
e. Instructor Verbal Instructions
- Schedule classes and training sessions so arrival and departure do not overlap
- Limit small group training sessions to adhere to 6 ft social distancing and 33% capacity with trainer
- Require all outdoor class attendees to pre-register
- Training clients will be asked to remain in their cars until five minutes before the start of their class or session and not congregate in the building beforehand
A. Protective Equipment
To ensure all instructors and trainers comply with protective equipment requirements, you agree that you will do the following:
- Masks worn by training clients and personal trainers for in-studio sessions.
- Commonly touched areas, such as doorknobs, light switches, refrigerator handles, cleaning equipment/products, watercooler buttons, sanitized after contact or individual will wear gloves. Individuals will wash hands after contact.
- A HEPA filtration stand-alone unit is located in the main studio room.
B. Hygiene and Cleaning
To ensure instructors and trainers comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements, you agree that you will do the following:
- Trainers/instructors provided clear instructors by the owner on hygiene and cleaning processes and equipment.
- Adhere to hygiene and sanitation requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH) and maintain cleaning logs on site that document date, time, and scope of cleaning.
- Trainers responsible for completing the cleaning log, which will be kept in the main studio storage room, after each session they are responsible for leading.
- A touchless hand sanitizing dispenser is housed in the main studio. Hand sanitizer containers available throughout the space as well. The women’s bathroom is available with a sink, hand soap and paper towels for hand washing.
- Instructors/Trainers sanitize any equipment, technology, furniture, etc. utilized during each training session as well as sanitize floors after each class training session.
- An EPA-approved, hospital-grade, non-toxic cleaner is used in the studio to assist with the elimination of any possible viruses in the air or on any surfaces.
- A sprayer is used to disinfect the floors and other surfaces.
- Rubber gloves are available for instructors/trainers/clientele.
- Instructors/trainers house all personal belongings neatly in the storage room.
To ensure the studio and its instructors and trainers comply with communication requirements, you agree that you will do the following:
- Clear signage is posted to remind instructors/trainers/training clients to adhere to proper hygiene, social distancing rules and cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- A communication chain is utilized through email to consistently disburse updated information to instructors, trainers and clientele.
- Instructors carefully register each individual that attends an outdoor class through the Mind Body software to maintain an accurate, tangible record of visitors to the studio.
- If an instructor or trainer tests positive for COVID-19, the owner must immediately notify state and local health departments and cooperate with contact tracing efforts, including notification of potential contacts, such as class attendees or training clients who had close contact with the individual, while maintaining confidentiality required by state and federal law and regulations.
- If a studio member or client tests positive for COVID-19, the owner must immediately communicate the case to anyone who may have come in contact with the individual at a class or session, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Copy of this reopening/safety plan to remain onsite and also posted to Embody website.
To ensure the studio and its instructors/trainers comply with protective equipment requirements, you agree that you will do the following:
- All training clients are asked the required screening questions before participating in their session and sign/date a log in form that they have done so.
- Log of persons entering facility will be kept for a minimum of 28 days.
- Each instructor/trainer takes their temperature at home at the beginning of each day they are scheduled to lead a class or training session. If a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing develops and/or if experiencing two of any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell, their class/session will be led by a substitute or cancelled.
- Instructors/trainers will be responsible for communicating with the owner if they have been exposed to anyone that has tested positive to COVID-19 or in close contact with any suspected COVID-19 cases within the past 14 days.
B. Contact Tracing And Disinfection Of Contaminated Areas
To ensure the business and its employees comply with contact tracing and disinfection requirements, you agree that you will do the following:
If anyone who has visited the studio, tests positive for COVID-19, all scheduled events will be cancelled until the studio can undergo a complete cleaning and disinfecting process. Products identified as effective against COVID-19 will be on site.
IV. OTHER & INDUSTRY SPECIFIC
Please use this space to provide additional details about your studio’s Safety Plan, including anything to address specific industry guidance.
- Minimal equipment will be used in training and outdoor class environments.
a. Each attendee will be issued a mini band for their individual use only, which will be stored in the studio with the person’s name clipped to a rack.
b. If dumbbells or kettlebells are used, each individual will be limited to one set or one kettlebell per person for the entire class. The individual will be responsible for placing the dumbbells back on the weight rack, where they will be disinfected after every class.
c. Attendees must bring their own mat. Yoga straps and blocks may also be brought from home.
d. Yoga props and fitness specialty equipment will not be used in a class setting.
- Only outdoor classes are currently scheduled.
- If indoor classes resume at Embody, no circuit-style classes will be held, where members move around the room utilizing different equipment.
- No outdoor shoes allowed in the classroom environment.
- Coats/bags/outdoor shoes/other personal belongings are housed outside the classroom environment.